There are six very important things to remember prior to treatment.
1. NO SUN EXPOSURE for at least 2-4 weeks prior to the treatment. This includes spray tans and tanning beds.
2. NO WAXING, TWEEZING or THREADING and use of Nair for at least 2-3 weeks prior to the treatment. This is important to preserve the root and the pigment of the hair.
3. NO ANTIBIOTICS for at least 7 days before your laser session. Antibiotics can make you sensitive to light and can cause hyperpigmentation on the treated area. Also, no Accutane for 6 months prior to treatment. Lastly, you mast advise us of any medication you are taking as some medications may increase sensitivity to light.
4. SHAVE THE TREATMENT AREA completely 1-2 days before your laser session. Shave slowly and use a good razor to avoid irritation.
5. NO MAKE UP, lotion, creams or natural antiperspirants should be used prior to treatment.
6. NO CHEMICAL PEELS or microdermabrasion for a 1week prior to treatment. No facial on the on the same day of treatment.